There are two things that I know for sure will happen on election day. First there is a 99.9% chance that I am on the edge of my seat all day checking the polls every 5 minutes. Second I will be feeling a constant nervous anticipation throughout the entire day. To ease some of my wonderment about who will win this election, I have tinkered nonstop the past couple weeks with CNN’s interactive election map, which can be found at http://www.cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/ . The website provides a map of how each state has voted in the past two presidential elections as well as a map where one can predict how each state will vote. Based on current polls, the map shows that Trump must win every single battle ground state to win the election, otherwise Clinton will win. Clinton has been campaigning heavily with the Obama’s in North Carolina, a state that was won by a narrow margin in both 2008 and 2012 and could go either way at this point. New Hampshire, which has only voted Republican once since 1992, has now transitioned to become a battle ground state. If the current polls hold true, Trump will be hanging by a thread since his fate hinges on the battleground states that will be won by narrow margins. I have looked at the map so many different ways I predict that one of three things will happen. First prediction is that this election will be similar to the 2000 election in that it comes down to a single state, perhaps Florida again, which is won by a narrow margin. Second prediction is that Trump wins by a significant margin, which will be reminiscent of when newspapers printed headlines stating “Dewey Defeats Truman,” with Truman holding up the newspaper in victory the following day. Third prediction is that Hillary wins the electoral vote, but Trump wins the popular vote. No matter what happens on election day it is important to rally behind and support whoever wins the presidency because it is the United States not the Divided States. If I could use one word to describe how I will feel tomorrow after the election, it will be “relief” because this has been one of the elections that will be talked about for decades as the one of the craziest elections of all time. I am really excited to be voting for the first time tomorrow and I could not be more excited to watch the states cast their votes!